W.U. 0x15

Today I will not write about changes in game :] but about something still interesting. In very near future I will give access to actual version of project for maximum 8 people. What will gain select people:
 - access to actual version of game (each new version will be released in 2-4 weeks),
 - they will have influence on game,
 - they will show in credits,
 - and maybe some people will gain access to tools (I still thinks about it).
How I will select this 8 people? I don't know :]
People that I look for don't need to know programming, modeling and things like that. I just search people with ideas that will help make this game better, test it and show me my mistakes or maybe even help me in developing . 

So till next week :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern