W.U. 0x25

Another week of fixes and changes. This time many of theme were done in managing of game objects. To say truth they weren't necessary to create game but when you develop something bigger than simple pacman you see that there is need to have some mechanism that are intuitive and thanks to that development later can be speed up (I spend week now but in perspective of all development I will save a lot more).

Other thing I work on is my movie widget. You probably remember it from some screens:


As you see it's very simple tool that allowed me to create movies of objects in engine. Not characters but more like moving platforms, opening doors and things like that.

I decided to finish this part of engine because I put it away in meantime of production (there were more important things to do then) but now I returned to it and do modernization of films. So here how it's look now :


It's still under development and will take some time to finish it fully but even now it's a lot more intuitive than older version. Of course this gui is only small part of bigger system behind it and most changes and time I spend working there.

So this time I wrote a lot more than normally do :] but now I will return to coding of films because there is still a lot to do. I will finish this post like almost always (I looked on archive and it's almost like tradition):

So till next week :]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern