W.U. 0x1B

I have some good news in this week.
- Thanks to people that I invited to cooperation with me were found a lot of bugs, irritating things and  I saw some fresh look how this game should develop in time. Of course big thanks to them from my side. 
- I finished prototype of all locations in game. Of course they are simply placeholders where you see mostly shape of location but still this is big step in production because now in game you are able to freely walk to each of this location. You will need to believe me on word because today I will not show any screens or videos. 
- I done a lot of fixes and optimization.

In this week I won't do too much because in weekend I will be out. So till next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

W.U. 0x20