About break.

3 months of break from writing new posts it's pretty long time. You probably think what changed in this time, truth is that most of the time I worked on things that aren't visible on first look. But they are still important part of my work on which right now I spend most of my time so in last 3 months: I rewrote lua integration with engine, worked on rtti, changed in few places class hierarchy and of course added few interesting mechanics that helped me a lot in development.


Of course there are few visible changes too. One of them is first version of menu system.


I don't think about it as final version but in meantime it should be enough. As you can see I test features on my test location which is visible on screens. 

I go back to work because I still have a lot to do. So to next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern