W.U. 0x00


I will begin from today the series of post in which I will write what I had done in game in each week.

So short what changed in this week.:

This week is next long week with optimization. After switching on deferred shading my performance is lower then before. On my computer in work I still have over 120 fps but this is not the computer that is my target it is just too good. To show difference on my personal computer I have right now around 40 fps. 
To say sincerely I'm not satisfied with it. Of course I could always say I will do optimization on the end but I'm not follower of this idea. Waiting with big optimization till the last moment is the worst way of doing things. You have created assets, exported them to game, created game logic and almost everything is ready. But on the end you need to change them because you done changes in model format or engine interface to gain better performance.

Other things that I started to do are changes in models. Right now I'm doing last polish geometry of low poly model of tank and preparing male and female rabbibunnies wip model.

On the end some nice information: www.gog.com released Little big adventure in digital version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern