W.U. 0x01


This week is under sign of traveling and big changes in materials. In weekend I had visited Toruń and Bydgoszcz where I meet great people. Other days I spend on changing material system.

I try to do some cleanups and optimization: flattening the structure of inheriting, create separate configuration of material for shadow casting and some upgrade of managing material. In the same time I try to separate cg from material system. In the end I think that I opened Pandora Box and It will take some time before I close it again.

So plan on next week is to finish changes in material, some small changes in geometry buffers and recover everything (editor, tools, and game) so I could step by step return to working on game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

W.U. 0x20